If intentionally or by mistake, you have blocked your Airtel SIM card then you need an Airtel PUK Code unlock 2021 online. This happens often when users forget the password of the Airtel SIM card. Once you enter 3 times wrong password then it simply blocks your SIM number and you start searching for how to unlock it?
Here is the various method by which you can resolve unblock Airtel SIM card issue, Don’t skip to read the all steps or method otherwise you may chance to skip the important points while using Airtel PUK code.
Before starting our guide for Airtel PUK code unlocks 2021, let take an overview of what is Airtel PUK code?
What is Airtel PUK Code?
The PUK code is an abbreviation for “personal unlocking key.” This function is available on all smartphones and protects your SIM card information stored for the users. It is very much similar like you lock or protect your phone. You may lock and secure your SIM in the same way.
The Airtel service provider also offers this PUK feature in their SIM cards. Which is gernerally used to prevent unauthorised people from accessing SIM card information.
A SIM card usually comes with a 4-8 digit PIN by default. When you try to lock your SIM, this initial PIN is used. If you wish to replace the default pin to a custom pin, you’ll also need the original pin. So make sure you misplace or forget the previous PIN.
If you attempt to lock your Airtel SIM card but fail to input the original PIN three times, the SIM will be locked and can only be unlocked by entering the Airtel PUK code.
To unlock your Airtel SIM card, you must first input your PUK (personal unlocking key). The SIM card will be permanently banned if an invalid PUK is entered more than 10 times. So be cautious while entering PUK codes.
What is the Airtel SIM Default PUK code?
Before you go for any further method, you need to know what the default Airtel SIM pin is.
In general, all operators use either 4 times “0” (0000) or 1234 as their default 4-digit PIN. Because we’re discussing Airtel, the default pin is 1234. If 1234 doesn’t work, try typing 4 times 0 (0000) or 8 times (00000000).
Airtel PUK Code Unlock By SMS
Before beginning the procedure, make a note of the 15-digit number on the back of the SIM card, as well as the SIM card owner’s details, such as name and address, which must be compared with the evidence provided at the time of purchase. This information will be required in the further steps for unlocking the Airtel SIM card. Let’s start the procedure:
- Use a new phone number with Airtel as the service provider to SMS.
- Now input your phone number (blocked Number only) and send it to 785.
- Then text to 121 with PUK><Space>15-digit SIM number.
- Shortly, you will receive a reply with an 8-digit code, which must be typed into your phone to unlock your Airtel SIM.
- Once you enter this code, you have successfully unblocked the Airtel SIM card.
It’s important to note that you must perform this method using a different Airtel phone number than the one that’s been locked.
Airtel PUK Code Unlock Via Customer Care
This technique will allow you to quickly unlock the Airtel SIM via Airtel PUK Code. To unlock the Airtel SIM, all you have to do is follow the easy procedures outlined below.
- Dial 121 to contact Airtel customer service from another Airtel phone number.
- Listen or follow the IVRS system carefully and choose the PUK option.
- Request the Airtel PUK code for your SIM or mobile phone number.
- Respond to customer service inquiries such as the name, address, and the 15-digit SIM number (written on the back side).
- After a successful verification, The company executive provide you a new PUK code.
- Simply enter the new Airtel PUK code to unlock your SIM card.
You may also call for 198 if the above customer care does not respond.
The Airtel network now allows users to obtain their PUK code via online. Simply go to the Airtel my account website and input your cellphone number to create an account, or login in if you already have one. Go to the website’s main page, where you’ll find various options. Select the Manage Service button, and then click on PUK information.
Airtel PUK Code Unlock 2021 Online Via My Airtel App
If you have a PUK-banned Airtel sim card on your phone and don’t have any another phone to try out the above-discussed method that we suggested, you may retrieve the Airtel PUK code unlock 2021 online using the Airtel Thanks App. Read the steps carefully to learn how to implement this.
- Turn off the phone.
- Remove your phone’s PUK-blocked Airtel SIM card.
- Now, turn on your phone.
- You will no longer be required to input a PUK code.
- Turn on mobile data if your phone has an extra sim card from another provider; otherwise,
- Use a hotspot or wifi to connect.
- Install the Airtel Thanks application.
- Go to More, which is located at the bottom of the screen.
- In the “Tell us your concern” search field, type “PUK.”
- Now choose “I want to know my PUK number | Prepaid” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the phone number for which you want the PUK and click here.
- Your mobile number’s Airtel PUK code will be sent to you immediately.
- Replacing the Airtel SIM and entering the PUK code obtained from the Airtel Thanks App is now required.
NOTE: If you are not an Airtel customer and would want to contact Airtel Customer Service, please go to the official website. This website provides customer service phone numbers for all 50 states. We’ve provided a screenshot of the entire list below. This is because an OTP will be issued to the phone number while logging in. If the phone is already locked, no OTP will be sent.
Make sure you had a good internet speed to proceed SIM card unblock procedure otherwise, you can also change some Airtel APN Settings to boost up your current internet speed. If somehow your daily data limit exceed then check the way for how to increase daily data limit in Airtel or use Airtel free data 2021 code to download My Airtel App in your phone successfully to complete SIM unblocking process.
Know Airtel SIM PUK Code by using USSD Code
To find the Airtel PUK code, use your regular SIM card. To obtain a PUK code in Airtel, simply dial the USSD code.
You may acquire the Airtel PUK code with any other mobile phone if you don’t want to go to an Airtel retailer shop. You can use the phone of a friend, relative, or any member of your family for this reason. Simply take their phone and call the USSD codes provided below.
To receive your airtel number’s puk code through SMS, follow the instructions below.
- Dial *121*51# USSD code from your Airtel phone number.
- On your screen, a popup notification will display. Select OK.
- Wait for a second, and another pop-up message with alternatives will appear.
- Choose the PUK option.
- Now, you will be asked to select PUK in another popup window. Choose between “PUK for you” and “PUK for others”.
- You must provide your Date of Birth for confirmation in both options.
- Airtel PUK code will be displayed to you after successful verification.
How to Get PUK Code of Airtel?
You just need to dial 121 or 111 number, to connect a call with Airtel customer support service and discuss your problem with them. They will guide you in acquiring your Airtel PUK code.
What is the 8 Digit PUK code?
The PUK code is an eight-digit number. It’s used to unblock SIM cards after you’ve input the incorrect PIN code more than three times. A card that has been blocked by the PUK code cannot be unblocked; it can no longer be used for any other purposes.
At last, Winding up this Airtel PUK code unlock 2021 online post with a short summary, ie, If you’ve locked your SIM and forgotten your SIM password, don’t panic or take tension to solve this issue. Simply follow these easy above methods to unlock your Airtel SIM. You will find the Airtel PUK Code Via SMS, Customer Care, My Airtel App (online) or by USSD Code. It will definitely help you out, If you continue to experience the same issues, please leave a comment below. We’ll try to help you out also by suggesting some additional ways to unlock the Airtel Puk code.