BSNL is one of the most popular govt owned telecom operators in India. If you too are using its services and have lost your SIM card then you might surely be looking for how to get BSNL duplicated SIM card. So here, we will tell you about the easy methods to generate BSNL duplicated SIM. Also, we will tell you about all the important things regarding the method to generate BSNL duplicated SIM cards.
Method To Get Your BSNL Duplicate SIM Card
To get a new BSNL SIM card, you need to do these two tasks:
Block Your Previous BSNL SIM Card
First, you need to block your current BSNL SIM card or the BSNL SIM card. Even if your SIM card is lost, you need to follow any of the methods that we have mentioned below:
- The first method is to simply contact the BSNL customer care number. There you can ask them to block your SIM card. For security reasons, they will ask you about the reasons for blocking, your phone number, your address, or any ID proof number. Once details are verified, your BSNL SIM card will be blocked.
- Also, you can visit your nearest BSNL store or BSNL office to block your SIM card. For this, you just need to visit the nearest BSNL store with the necessary ID proofs.
Apply For The New BSNL Duplicated SIM Card
Once you have blocked the BSNL SIM card. You need to apply for the BSNL duplicated SIM card. For this, you just need to go through the following steps:
- Visit the nearest BSNL office.
- There apply for the new SIM card.
- For authentication purposes, the person on whose ID the SIM is registered needs to be present there.
- Once you complete all the formalities, you will receive the BSNL duplicated SIM card.
- This SIM card will get activated within one hour once you insert it into your 4G handset.
How To Get BSNL Duplicate SIM Online?
Apart from using the above-mentioned methods, you can also get BSNL duplicate SIM card online. For this, you just need to:
- Fill the BSNL duplicate SIM form.
- After this send it to the official email address of the BSNL along with valid ID proofs and your passport size photo.
- Soon, you will receive a revert message once the authentication gets your BSNL duplicate SIM card will get delivered to you through the mail.
So, these are the easy procedure to apply for the BSNL SIM card online.
How to Download BSNL Duplicated SIM Card Application Form?
As stated, you can apply for the BSNL duplicated SIM online. For this, you need to have the BSNL duplicate SIM application form. You can simply download that pdf form from the official website of BSNL.
What Are The Charges To Get a BSNL Duplicate SIM Card?
You can get the duplicate BSNL SIM card for free if you recharge with any of the monthly BSNL packs. However, if you don’t recharge with any of the plan then you need to pay a charge of Rs. 50.
How To Get A Duplicate BSNL SIM?
To get a duplicated SIM card of BSNL, you just need to block your existing SIM and visit the BSNL store to apply for the new one.
Can I Apply For BSNL Prepaid Duplicate SIM?
Yes, you can apply for both BSNL prepaid and postpaid duplicate SIM cards. The methods to apply for both of them are the same ones that we have mentioned above.
How To Get Porting Code Without Sending SMS BSNL?
Sorry, but you cannot get porting code without your BSNL SIM card. For more info, you can check out our BSNL to Jio port offer post.