Airtel soon going to begin trial on the 5G network, But still, some of us did not using the fastest 4G network. In some areas, people using 3G Airtel SIM. They don’t even know that 4G SIM is launched and can use it on 4G phones. So, You must have to know that how to Upgrade Airtel 3G SIM to 4G SIM.
Nowadays, especially after lockdown every work has come online. Small businesses, local shops come online to maintain the continuity of the sales. Every person is using the internet whether for its seller or buyer, teacher or student, etc.
In fact, we all are dependent on the Internet. We are required to use the good speed internet otherwise a buyer gets difficulty in shopping online or student also can’t able take online class properly (if the internet connection is slow).
So, to solve the slow internet speed, Airtel is working and improving day by day. Now Airtel has introduced the 4G network which will help to get high internet speed on your mobile phone. If you are on a 3G SIM network then, you must have to upgrade Airtel 3G SIM to 4G SIM to take the all good connectivity benefits.
Upgrade Airtel 3G SIM To 4G SIM
You have 2 ways by which you can upgrade 3G SIM to 4G Airtel SIM.
- Get Airtel 4G SIM by Online
- Visit the nearby Airtel Store
These are the way by which you can Upgrade your old Airtel SIM and switch to the new 4G Airtel SIM.
Upgrade 3G Sim To 4G Airtel Online
You are required to follow these steps to get the new Airtel 4G SIM online.
- Visit the Airtel Official Website.
- Enter all the required details, ie. Name, Mobile Number, E-mail, Pincode, Address, Select your region.
- After entering the correct details you need to click on submit button.
- Once you have completed all these steps, you will receive a confirmation message.
This is the first way by which you can get Upgrade your 3G SIM to 4G SIM of Airtel Online.
Visit the nearby Airtel Store | Find Airtel Store Near Me
To upgrade to the 4G SIM network, you need to visit the nearest Airtel store. You can easily find the nearest store by searching “Airtel Store Near Me” on the google map.
- Visit the Airtel Store with your ID proof and photo.
- Meet the Airtel executives and request them to upgrade the Airtel SIM into 4G SIM.
- The executive will complete your request and give you the new 4G Airtel SIM of the same mobile number.
- Within few hours you can use your upgraded Airtel 4G SIM and can enjoy the 4G Network Speed.
- All available balance, data and validity remain the same. You can check the balance using the Airtel Balance Check USSD Code.
This is the second way by which you can Upgrade Airtel 3G SIM to 4G SIM. Hope this information will help you.
- You don’t need to worry about your Phone Number. Your Phone Number will remain the same. You can check your number with Airtel Number Check Code.
- If your numbers are saved in SIM, then don’t forget to copy all numbers to phone, e-mail or diary.
Benefits on Upgrade 4G SIM Airtel
4G Network gives you a better experience of online searches, video calls, chatting online or online games etc. The benefit you get on upgrading the Airtel SIM into 4G SIM is, you become eligible to claim the first month of free data.
To claim the free internet data dial 51111.
Click Here to check whether you are eligible to claim free data on the upgrade of Airtel SIM.
You check before upgrade Airtel SIM that your phone must capable to run Airtel 4G SIM.
Also, read terms and conditions before upgrading to the Aitel 4G SIM Network.
How long would it take to upgrade a 3G to a 4G network?
a couple of hours (Around 12-24 hrs Maximum)
According to the latest rules, 2G customers of telecom companies such as Bharti Airtel, Vodafone, Idea Cellular, and others who choose to upgrade to 3G or 4G must wait two hours or a maximum upto 12-24 hrs if you visited store to Upgrage Sim card to 4G.
How to activate 4G network on Android device after upgrade to Airtel 4G?
To activate Airtel 4G/LTE on Android devices, you need to follow the following step :
1. Go to the “Settings” menu
2. Choose “More” option
3. Now select the “Mobile network”
4. Pick “Preferred network type” from the list.
5. Select “4G/3G/2G (auto)”.
How can to get Airtel 4G sim online?
You can now purchase a new Airtel prepaid connection from the convenience of your own house. Simply choose a plan and check fast information for sim delivery and KYC at your doorstep. Keep a copy of your legitimate proof of identity and proof of address on hand to show to the executive. Alternatively, you can full KYC at either of our nearby stores.
Important* Users on 2G/3G smart phones will be qualified for 30 GB of Airtel free data when they switch to a Airtel 4G handset under the plan. Prepaid users can get 1 GB of data per day for the next 30 days, in addition to every pack they have purchased.