Jio is one of the most popular telecom operators in India and has a user base of more than 10 crores. If you too are using the services of Jio then it is better to be aware of the Jio PUK code 2023. That’s why here we will tell you what this code is. Also, we will tell you about the use of this Jio number PUK code.
What Is Jio PUK Code 2023?
Jio PUK Code or Personal Unlocking Key can be stated as a safety measure provided by Jio to prohibit unauthorized access to your SIM card. You can either get this Jio PUK code online or you can apply some offline steps to get this code.
What Is The Use Of PUK Code Jio 2023?
Usually, the SIM cards of Jio come with a 4-8 digits code printed on them. This code can be used to lock/unlock your SIM card. However, while unlocking your SIM card, if you enter the wrong code more than 3 times then you may require the Jio SIM PUK code.
So, this is where you may need your Jio no PUK Code. Apart from this, if your Jio SIM is lost or your want to lock it permanently then you may need this code.
Note: If you enter the wrong Jio number PUK code wrong more than 10 times then your SIM might get permanently blocked. So, always be cautious while entering this code.
What Is The Default Jio PUK Code Number?
The default Jio SIM PUK code for almost all users is either 1234 or 0000. Besides this, you can also apply code PUK Jio 8 digit that is 00000000. If none of these works for you, then it is suggested to use the methods mentioned below to get your unique Jio SIM PIN code number.
Method To Get Your Jio PUK Code Online
To get your PUK code Jio SIM number online, you just need to go apply the steps mentioned below:
- Open browser and visit the official website jio.com.
- There, search “self care lost login” and it will display some options for you.
- From those options, select “PUK Code” and it will take you to the login page.
- There, log in with your mobile number and complete the further instructions to get your Jio no PUK code.
These are the simple steps that you might need to follow to get your PUK code of Jio. These steps are quite simple and can help you to get the code instantly.
How To Get Your PUK Code Jio Through My Jio App?
It is very easy to get your unique Jio PUK code unlock 2023 online. For this just:
- Open My Jio App on your device. (If you don’t have this app then you can simply download it from Play Store or App Store).
- Log in with your SIM and visit the navigation menu.
- Now, click on the “Help” option, and there search PUK in the search bar.
- Now, it will provide you a link.
- Click on that link to visit the Jio Lost SIM page.
- There, log in with your phone number and follow the further instructions to get your Jio number PUK code.
These are the simple steps that you may need to follow to get your Jio PUK code online to unlock.
How To Get Your Jio.com PUK Code Offline?
To get your PUK code for Jio offline, you can take the Jio custom assistance number. For this, just:
- Open your calling app and dial 18008899999.
- Once the IVR gets connected, follow the instructions to contact the Jio customer care executive.
- Now, ask the Jio executive to get your Jio PUK number code and he will ask you for some details for the verification number.
- Once verified, you will get your Jio PUK code through SMS.
So, follow these simple steps to get your PUK number Jio offline with the help of IVR.
How To Get Jio PUK Code Through SMS?
Yes, you can get your Jio no PUK code through SMS. For this, you just need to dial the Jio USSD Code *121#. After dialing the number, just follow the correct options to get your Jio PUK code through SMS.
Note: Many users face issues in applying this method. So, it is suggested to use the Jio customer care number to get your Jio no PUK code unblock instantly through IVR.
Is It Worth Using PUK Code Of Jio Number?
Jio no PUK is a very crucial USSD code of Jio that can help you to unlock your SIM card in case if it gets blocked. This code can also be used to block your SIM if you have lost it. However, this code is very sensitive and needs to be handled with care as using the wrong code can lock your SIM card permanently. So, if you don’t have much knowledge about this Jio SIM PUK code then it is suggested to contact any technical person of Jio.
Which Is Better To Use Jio SIM PUK Code 8 Digit Or 4 Digit?
Both 8 Digit Jio PUK code for Jio SIM and 4 digit code are easy to find and use. So, you can go with anyone of them without any worry.
Other PUK Codes Numbers:
These are some of the other PUK code numbers that you can have a look at.
How Do I Get My Jio PUK Code 2023?
To get Jio PUK code, just call at toll free number 1800 889 9999 and follow the further instructions for verifications purpose. Then ask Jio customer executive about your Jio SIM PUK code.
Is PUK Code Jio And Jio SIM PIN Code The Same?
Yes, both of these codes are same. Using Jio SIM code or PUK PIN will help you to unlock your SIM card.
How Do I Get The PUK Code For My Jio?
To get your Jio PUK code number, you just need to dial the number 1800 889 9999. Using this number will help you to easily obtain your unique Jio SIM PUK code number in 2023.
Just this number from your phone to get the Jio SIM PUK code number for free.
What Is Jio PUK Code Helpline Number?
The Jio SIM PUK code helpline number is 1800 889 9999. If you want to get your unique PUK code Jio then just dial this number from your phone.