Both Jio and Airtel are the two greatest telecom operators of India. However, due to your geographical location, your might face some network interruption with them. That’s why here we will tell you about the Airtel to Jio port offer 2023 along with the Jio to Airtel port offer 2023. So, read this full article to get all the information about this offer of porting from Jio to Airtel and vice versa.
Can I Port Jio To Airtel in 2023?
Yes, you can port your Jio number to Airtel. All the telecom service providers operating in India provide liberty to their users to port their number to any other number. A user can freely port his number from one operator to any other desired operator. However, for initiating the same a user might have to pay some charges that are subject to the policies of telecom operators. Although, in most cases, you will find this service completely free.
Why Port Jio To Airtel in 2023?
There might be many reasons a user should want to port from Jio to Airtel like slow internet or network interruptions. It is once suggested to use the Jio 5G APN settings. If that doesn’t work for you then you can use the Jio to Airtel Port number to port Jio SIM to Airtel.
Is It Possible To Port From Airtel To Jio In 2023?
Yes, you can also port your SIM from Airtel to Jio. For this, you just need to use the methods that we have mentioned above. While porting your SIM to Jio, you will be able to get access to exciting Airtel to Jio port benefits. However, before heading towards that, let us first know about the Jio to Airtel Port offer.
What Is The Offer For Porting To Airtel?
Before switching to Airtel, many users wonder what are the offers for porting to Airtel. As mentioned earlier, if you are a Jio user then you can freely switch to Airtel. And for attracting more and more users, Airtel also provides some amazing offers like same-day SIM delivery, no service charge, activating SIM in just 48 hours, access to some special Airtel MNP plans. These are the major advantages of getting access to this Jio to Airtel Port Offer Prepaid. This Jio to Airtel port offer is valid for both postpaid and prepaid users and below you can get to know about it in detail.
Jio To Airtel Port Offer 2023 Today
All the Jio postpaid users can port their number to Airtel. And the best thing is that due to the latest Airtel to Jio Port offer 2023 today, this service is completely free. The other benefits linked to this offer are:
- You can port your number to Airtel in just three simple steps and will also get your Airtel SIM delivered within the same day.
- For acquiring the Airtel SIM, you will not be charged anything.
- Your SIM card will get activated within 48 hours of porting.
- There won’t be any daily data limit and you will be billed at the end of each month.
- You can get access to some exciting Airtel Postpaid plans and we have mentioned those plans further.
Airtel MNP Plans For The Postpaid Users
There are two Airtel MNP plans to which a user can get access through Jio to Airtel Port Offer:
For Single User: This is a single-user plan and costs around ₹499 per month. The key features of this plan are:
- Unlimited local and national calling
- Free-roaming + 100 Daily SMS
- 75GB Monthly data
- One year handset protection
- Subscription of Airtel Xstream, Amazon Prime Video, Disney + Hotstar VIP
For Family: You can also get a family plan that includes all the above-mentioned features. Additionally, that plan will be for 4 users and will provide up to 150GB of monthly data.
Also Read: BSNL To Jio Port Offer 2023
Jio To Airtel Port Offer Prepaid
The major benefits that a prepaid user can get through this Jio to Airtel Port Offer Prepaid are:
- Same day SIM delivery and doorstep KYC.
- Free of cost.
- The first recharge of just ₹297 and will last for 28 days.
- Access to Airtel Xstrem App and Wynk Music.
- Unlimited Calls to both Airtel and Non-Airtel operators.
- 1.5 GB data and 100 SMS for each day till the plan lasts.
So, these are the major benefits that you can enjoy by availing of the Jio to Airtel Port offer or Jio to Airtel Port Offer Prepaid at the time of switching to Airtel.
What Is The Jio To Airtel Port Process?
For porting your Jio number to Airtel, just go through the following steps:
- Type a message with the body ‘PORT’ <space> ‘Your Number’ and send it to the Jio USSD Code 1900.
- Soon you will receive a UPC (Unique Portability Code) from the number 1901. This code will be valid for up to 4 days.
- Now visit any of the nearest Airtel store or go to the official Airtel website.
- Provide all the necessary details along with the UPC code and your Jio SIM will get ported to Airtel within a week.
How To Port Jio to Airtel Without Sending SMS?
You can also port your number Jio to Airtel without sending SMS. And the best thing is that Jio to Airtel Port Offer 2023 will still be applicable for you. For doing the same you just have to:
- Visit the website of Airtel from where you can port your number. And for reaching there just click here.
- After reaching there, just click on the MNP plans operation as according to the nature of operator. If you are a Prepaid user then click on Airtel MNP plans and in case of Postpaid user, click on the Airtel MNP plans Postpaid.
- Now select any of the desired plans and this will take you to the registration page.
- Now, fill the form and submit it. After doing this, you will soon receive a message from Airtel.
- You have to just now follow the further instruction and this will help you to port your number by availing of the Jio to Airtel Port Offer 2023.
How Much Does It Cost To Port To Airtel?
At present, this service Jio to Airtel Port Offer Prepaid is completely free. For availing of this service, you don’t even have spend a single penny.
What Is The Airtel To Jio Port Offer 2023 Today?
In the previous section, we told you about the Jio to Airtel port offer, now let’s discuss what are the benefits of porting Airtel to Jio.
Airtel To Jio Port Benefits
The benefits of switching your Airtel SIM to Jio are as follows:
- Easy Porting Process
- Access to special Jio MNP plans
- No charges to port your SIM
- Access to many third party streaming applications
So, these are the top Airtel to Jio port offer 2023. However, the most loved one out of them is the access to amazing Jio MNP plans. Now, let’s discuss what will you get in these MNP plans.
Jio MNP Plans To Which You Will Get Access While Porting To Jio From Airtel
There are mainly 4 major plans to which you will get access while porting your Airtel SIM to Jio. These are as follows:
- Jio 226 Rs Plan: This is the basic plan. In this Airtel to Jio Port offer 2023 today plan, you will get 12GB of 4G data along with unlimited calls. This plan will be valid for 15 days.
- Jio 346 Rs Plan: This is the second Jio MNP plan that you might opt for. With it, you will get 25GB of 4G data and unlimited calls and SMS. This plans will last for 30 days.
- Jio 546 Rs Plan: This is the most popular plan. With it, you will get 50GB of data for 60 days. You will also get unlimited calls and SMS.
- Jio 2496 Rs Plan: This is an yearly plan and will last for 365 days and will provide 365 GB of data. You will also get unlimited calls and SMS.
So, these are the major Airtel to Jio port offer 2023 plans to which you will get access while porting your Airtel SIM to Jio.
How To Port Airtel To Jio Port Prepaid?
It is very easy to port your Airtel SIM to Jio. For this you just need to go through the following steps:
- Open your messaging app and type “Port <Space> <Your BSNL Number>” and send it to 1900.
- Soon, you will receive your UPC code on your phone through SMS.
- Now, visit any nearest Jio store to port your SIM from Airtel to Jio.
Can I Get Access To Airtel To Jio Port Offer 2023 Online?
To get access to the Airtel to Jio port offer online, just visit the official website of Jio and there fill the form for porting to Jio. Soon, a Jio person will contact you regarding porting of your Airtel SIM card.
Can I Port My Jio SIM To Airtel Online?
Yes, you can do the same online. For porting your Jio SIM to Airtel, you have to visit the official website to Airtel where you have to fill the SIM porting form. After that, you will receive some instructions for getting access to Jio to Airtel Port Offer Prepaid.
Is There Any Airtel To Jio Port Offer?
Yes, there is an available Airtel to Jio port offer 2023 today. For knowing more about this offer, you can visit the official website of Jio.
Can I Get Access To Airtel To Jio Port Offer 2023 Free?
Yes, this offer is completely free. You don’t need to pay any charges for porting your Airtel SIM to Jio.
Can I Grab Airtel To Jio Port Offer 2023 Today?
Yes, this offer is currently live. You can get access to it anytime from anywhere.
Also Read: How To Deactivate Jio Call Forwarding?