Mint Mobile is one of the most popular telecommunication companies in the USA and is providing its services since 2015. In the past couple of years, it has created a large userbase due to its high-quality services. However, due to some of the reasons, you might face the Mint Mobile MMS not working issue. If yes, then in this guide, we will help you to resolve the can’t send MMS on Mint Mobile issue for both Android and iOS devices. So, let’s head towards this guide, to know the method to fix Mint MMS not working.
How To Solve Mint Mobile MMS Not Working?
To fix the Mint mobile MMS not sending issue, you just need to change your Mint Mobile MMS setting. There you need to add MMS Port to 8080.
|Mint Mobile MMS Port||8080|
Settings To Solve Can’t Send MMS On Mint Mobile Issue
To fix such issues you need to change your Mint Mobile MMS settings to the following:
|Username And Password||–|
|APN Type||default, supl, mms|
So, these are the new Mint Mobile APN settings that you need to replace your existing one with. Now, let’s get into the next section where we will tell you about the steps that you need to follow to fix Mint Mobile MMS not sending issue.
Steps To Solve Mint Mobile MMS Not Working Android
To fix the can’t send MMS on Mint Mobile on Android device, you need to go through the following steps:
- Open your phone “Settings” app.
- Now, click on the “Mobile Network And SIM” options.
- There, select the desired SIM card and click on the “Access Point Name” option.
- Now, click on the ‘+’ or “Add” option to add a new APN.
- There, fill the settings that we have provided above.
- Once done, just save that and restart your Android device.
- After your phone gets restarted, you will find the Mint MMS service working perfectly on your Android device.
Steps To Solve Mint Mobile MMS Not Working iPhone
If you are using an iOS device then you should go with the steps that we have mentioned below:
- Switch off your phone’s internet and connect to a local WiFi network.
- Now, open your phone’s settings and click on the “Mobile Network” option.
- Now, click on the “Access Point Name” and click on the “Add” option.
- There, add all the settings that we have mentioned above.
- Now, save these settings and reset your phone to fix the Mint MMS not working iPhone.
So, these are the simple steps that you should need to follow to fix Mint MMS not working issue.
How Do I Request MMS Settings For Mint Mobile?
You can also get your MMS setting for Mint Mobile directly to your phone. For this, just type “SETUP” and send it to the 6700. Soon, you will get your MMS settings through SMS.
FAQs Related To Mint Mobile MMS Not Working
Does Mint Support MMS?
Yes, Mint Mobile supports the multimedia messaging service (MMS). You the help of this service, you can send photos, videos, and other digital documents through messages.
What Is Wrong With Mint Mobile MMS Service?
Due to some technical issues, there are possibilities that your Mint Mobile MMS service might not be working. So, if you are facing the same issue then you can apply the method to fix Mint Mobile MMS not working that we have provided above.
Is It Safe To Change Your Mint Mobile APN Settings?
Yes, it is completely safe to change the APN settings of your Mint Mobile. This will help you to resolve the problems of your MMS.