Unstructured service supplementary data is a global system for mobile communication (GSM) protocol used to send messages and text files. You can understand USSD as an (SMS) short message service that you get with every telecom sim number.
USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) codes are codes that are programmed into your mobile number or sim card to perform easier. Users also know it as “quick codes” or “feature codes” of specific telecom service providers such as Vi, Airtel, Jio, etc.
Here are Quick USSD Codes For Various SIM Cards:
- Airtel USSD Codes
- All Jio USSD Codes
- All BSNL USSD Codes
- T-Mobile USSD Codes List
- Airtel Me2U USSD Code
- All Telkom USSD Code List
- Verizon USSD Codes
What Is USSD Code On Phone?
USSD codes (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) are codes that are used to access hidden activities on your smartphone, sometimes referred to as “secret codes” or “hidden codes”. You may access hidden functions on your smartphone through the user interface protocol known as Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD code).
A USSD Code is an extra-UI protocol that allows users to access hidden features of their cell phone or sim number. USSD Codes can be used for various works such as a (Wireless Application Protocol) WAP browsing, prepaid call services, mobile money services and so more.
By using the USSD code service a user can get an answer to any query. For example, you can check the remaining balance of your phone number, and other queries too. It makes a two-way communication of information for users as they use USSD code.
What Is USSD Code In Mobile? | USSD Code Android
USSD codes are a simple and handy way to get information about your GSM sim and mobile. Being an android mobile user I know the benefits of USSD code Android. These codes can give your information like when you buy an android phone, IMEI number, and much more.
Android USSD Code List
|IMEI Number of Android||*#06#|
|Google Talk Service||*#*#1472365#*#*|
|GPS System Test||*#*#1472365#*#*|
|Power Button Change||*#*#7594#*#*|
|Reset Factory Date||*#*#8255#*#*|
|Main Service Menu||*#*#197328640#*#*|
|Signal Status Service Mode||*#0011#|
|Firmware of Android||*#*#7780#*#*|
How Do I Find My USSD Code?
USSD Code service can let you know about your mobile phone’s hidden features and amazing functions. When you know the code for what you want to know, you can do it in simple steps.
Either you want a USSD of your sim number or your Android mobile, you can get them all on the internet easily. You can visit the official site or your telecom service company to find your all USSD code number in one place.
Although you may use All Sim Number Check Code List to check know your SIM Number.
- Vi Number Check Code
- BSNL Number Check Code
- Jio Number Check Code
- Vodafone Number Check Code
- MTNL Number Check
- Airtel Number Check Code
How Do I Use USSD?
USSD code can be a shortcut key to get any kind of information for your sim number and bank account. Some of the USSD codes start with * and other start with # to. You can easily use USSD on all mobile phones with an SMS facility. For example to use your mobile banking USSD service users have to dial *99# and follow the instructions.
What Is The Meaning of USSD In Banking?
Unstructured Supplementary Service Data allows users to use mobile banking without any smartphone or internet. By dialing *99# code you can get connected to your bank services after following the menu instructions. Banking USSD codes can be used to check bank account balances, fund transfers, generate bank statements and so more.
Check Your SIM Balance By Using USSD Codes.
- BSNL Balance Check Number
- Jio Balance Check Number
- Airtel Offer Check Number
- Airtel Validity Check Number
- Telstra Balance Check Number
- Airtel Balance Check Number
- Vi Data Balance Check Number
- Vi Balance Check Number
- EE Balance Check Code
- Ooredoo Balance Check Code
How Do I Transfer Money From USSD Code?
To transfer funds by using the USSD code you have to follow some main steps.
- First, dial *99# from your mobile phone.
- Type your bank interface by entering your bank details.
- When the interface opens, press 3 and select the (Send Money Using MMID) option.
- Enter the beneficiary’s mobile number and MMID code to whom you want to send money.
- Enter how much amount you have to pay.
- Last, enter your MPIN and last four-digit number or your account number and Tap Send.
- The money will be instantly debited (minus) from your account.
What Is USSD Code Running on My Android Phone?
USSD code running on your Android phone means that your phone is entered into the process to provide you with the information you want. Using the Unstructured Supplementary Service Data code means that your Android phone is in the phase of providing you with the information you need.
What Are Hidden USSD Codes?
Hidden USSD codes are the unique codes by which you can activate hidden features of your mobile phone. By using these codes you can perform activities without searching them in your settings applications.
Benefits of Using USSD Codes
Whether you use the USSD code for your mobile phone or banking it can provide you various benefits.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Provide accurate details and information.
- Less time-consuming.
- Available for all telecom services.
- Free of cost and useful.
- Up to 7 times faster than SMS.
- No need for an internet connection
Although you can also use the USSD or Secret code to check your device function ie. working fine or not.
- T mobile secret codes
- Motorola secret codes
- Vivo secret codes
- Honor secret codes
- HTC secret codes
- Huawei secret codes
- Lenovo secret codes
- Mi secret code
- Oppo secret code
- Realme secret codes
- Secret code to unlock android phone password
- Secret codes to get free data
What Is USSD Code Of Airtel?
Every telecom company such as Jio, Airtel, and Vi provides USSD codes for its users. By dialing the Airtel USSD code you can get any kind of information related to your Airtel Number. For example, you can check Airtel offers, Airtel SIM block online, check your Airtel number, deactivate Airtel caller tune and so more.
What Is The USSD Code Of Jio?
Same as Airtel and other telecom companies, you can get the USSD code of Jio telecom services too. Jio USSD Codes allow you to get any kind of information related to your Jio number or account.
You can get different types of Jio USSD codes for different work. To check Jio balance you can use the Jio balance check USSD code. To get the loan on the Jio number you can use the Jio Talktime loan USSD code too.
What Is USSD Code For Idea?
You might know that Vodafone and Idea telecom services are merged now and become VI companies. So you have to use specific USSD codes of VI to know any information about your idea or Vodafone sim. By using Vi USSD Codes you can check your Vi net balance, Check Vi number, and do so more things.
FAQs About USSD Code – (Check Sitemap)
What Is USSD Code Running?
It is a message that will appear on your mobile screen after dialing any USSD code.
What Is The USSD Code of Airtel To Check Data Balance?
You can use the Airtel data balance check code number that is *121# or use the Airtel app.
What Does USSD Code Running Mean?
USSD code running means that you have successfully activated the code and you have entered the phrase of gathering information.
How We Can Find A USSD Code of A Phone Number?
It will depend on the telecom company of the sim number you are using at that time. You can search on google for any telecom USSD code such as Jio USSD codes, VI USSD Codes and so more.
Is There Any USSD Code To Know Any Number Is on Call or Busy?
No with any of the USSD Code you cannot get details of other people’s sim numbers.
What Is The USSD Code For First Bank?
Dial *894*0# and send, now select your preferred debit card, and after entering your password enjoy the first bank USSD service.
Here Are Some More Interesting Blogs That You Might Can Read & Gain Some Useful Information:
- What Does The Blue Dot Mean On Samsung Contacts
- Damaged Sim Card Symptoms
- Refreshing Sim Data
- No Service Validity Means
- Your Call Cannot Be Completed As Dialed
- The Number You Have Dialed Has Calling Restrictions
- The Number You Are Trying To Call Is Not Reachable
- Are Photos Stored On Sim Card
- Connection Problem or Invalid MMI Code
- Sim Not Provisioned Mean
- How To Clone A Sim Card With Only Phone Number
- How To Tell If You Have Been Sim Swapped
- What Does Carrier Lock No SIM Restrictions
- Can You See Your Search History On Your Phone Bill
I hope, now you can able to know what is USSD Code & its Meaning.
- Verizon APN Settings 5G [Fast Verizon Access Point Names 2023]
- Poco Secret Codes [Hidden Test Code]
- Refreshing Sim Data – What Does It Mean? [Fix Now]
- How To Tell If You Have Been Sim Swapped?
- Sprint APN Settings 2023 – [4G/5G Speed for Android & iPhone]
- Damaged Sim Card Symptoms – Bad SIM Card
- Assurance Wireless APN Settings For Android & IOS 2023
- Glo APN Settings For Fast Internet & Browsing In 2023
- Motorola Master Unlock Code 2023 – How Do I Unlock Motorola Phone
- How To Activate Missed Call Alert in Airtel 2023?
- BSNL SMS Balance Check Code 2023
- Airtel Me2U USSD Code 2023 – Share Data & Airtime
- Straight Talk Unlock Code Free 2023 [8 Digit Unlock Code]
- Qlink APN Settings 2023 [Fastest APN for Qlink Wireless 5G]
- Secret Code To Unlock Android Phone Password [Master Code to Unlock Android/iPhone]
- Mint Mobile WiFi Calling Not Working
- How To Check Mobile Number From SIM?
- Vi SIM Customer Care Number 2023 [Vi Toll Free Number]