If you have bought a new phone number, Then it will take some time to keep remember that new phone number. In that case, most of us write a number the phone diary. But just think that dairy has also lost and now want to know your own airtel SIM number. Then, you should have to know how to know my airtel number. There many different ways that you can easily check your airtel number. ie. Airtel Number Check Code 2021 or Check Airtel Mobile Number via App.
USSD Code To Know Your Own Airtel Number
The SIM should in inserted into your mobile phone. You just need to dial *282# code and click on call button. After this, a dialog box message will appear like: “Your mobile no. is XXXXXXXXXX”. Now don’t forget to save this number in private dairy.
Airtel Number Check Code 2021
This method is also almost similar as described above. But you need to use another USSD code to check the airtel number.
Dial the Airtel Number Check Code: *121*1#
After this, a message box will be displayed on the screen with something like that “Track your daily data usage, check balance ……………………………………………. App store” For this message you only need to press OK.
Within a few seconds, another flash message will display with your airtel SIM number and special recharge option.
How To Check Your Airtel Mobile Number?- Another Way
In this method, you need to dial 121 or 198. This is an Airtel customer support service number. With the help of this you will be able to know your airtel number. After dialing this number, listen IVR carefully and press 1 For mobile service. Now you can continue to listen IVR to know the airtel mobile number, balance and data validity.
How To Check Airtel Number Online?
You can also check your Airtel number with the help of Airtel Thanks App. Follow the instructions below to check Airtel Number Online.
- Download Airtel Thanks App from Google Play Store.
- Open the application and see the home page of the Airtel Thanks App.
- From that page, you can know your Airtel number, Balance, Validity and many other information.
All these ways help you to find out the Aitel Number of own mobile phone and keep sharing how to know my Airtel number blog post to help other also. For more details you can keep reading.
Airtel User Also Read – Airtel Advance Talktime Loan Number
From where you can find Airtel phone number or service ID?
- For Prepaid Users – You can make a call on *121# (Airtel helpline) from your phone to get your prepaid Airtel mobile number details or service ID. You can also access your Airtel Mobile prepaid account by texting *121#.
- For Postpaid Users – You can refer to your bill to see the Airtel number or service ID. You will find your Airtel number on the right top side of the bill.
- 4G Lite – You can easily find your registered Airtel mobile number and service ID in your bill.
- Broadband – On the Airtel Broadband bill, you can find your registered telephone number and user ID at the right top side.
- Digital TV – Your service ID and Airtel phone number can be found at the bottom of your TV’s menu.
- Airtel Money – Dial *121*9# from your phone to get your Airtel Money account mobile number or service ID.
I hope you have find your Airtel number using Airtel Number check code 2021. After this you may have to know your balance them the below question is for you.
How to check Airtel balance?
You can dial *123# to get your Airtel balance details or you may also use *121*2# USSD Code to know the Airtel current pack information. Within a few seconds a message will appear on your phone screen.
Airtel User Also Read – Airtel SIM Block Online