If you have bought a new phone number, Then it will take some time to keep remember that new phone number. In that case, most of us write a number the phone diary. But just think that dairy has also lost and now want to know your own airtel SIM number. Then, you should have to know how to check Airtel number. There many different ways that you can easily check Airtel number. ie. Airtel Number Check Code 2023 or Check Airtel Mobile Number via App.
How to Know Airtel Number?
You just need to dial *282# Airtel mobile number check code and click on call button. After this, a dialog box message will appear like: “Your mobile no. is XXXXXXXXXX”. Now don’t forget to save your own number in private dairy.
Airtel Number Check Code
This Airtel number check code method is also almost similar as described above. But you need to use another USSD code to check your Airtel number.
Dial Airtel Number Check Code: *121*1#
After this, a message box will be displayed on the screen with something like that “Track your daily data usage, check balance ……………………. App store” For this message you only need to press OK.
Within a few seconds, another flash message will display with your airtel SIM number and special recharge option.
How To Check Your Airtel Mobile Number?
In this method, you need to dial 121 or 198. This is an Airtel customer support service number. With the help of this you will be able to know your Airtel number. After dialing this number, listen IVR carefully and press 1 For mobile service. Now you can continue to listen IVR to know the Airtel mobile number, balance and data validity.
How To Check Airtel Number Online?
You can also check your Airtel number with the help of Airtel Thanks App. Follow the instructions below to check Airtel Number Online.
- Download Airtel Thanks App from Google Play Store.
- Open the application and see the home page of the Airtel Thanks App.
- From that page, Airtel Number Check along Balance, Validity and many other information.
All these ways help you to find out the Aitel Number of own mobile phone and keep sharing how to check Airtel number blog post to help other also. For more details you can keep reading.
Airtel User Also Read – Airtel Advance Talktime Loan Number
From where you can find Airtel phone number or service ID?
- For Prepaid Users – You can make a call on *121# (Airtel helpline) from your phone to get your prepaid Airtel mobile number details or service ID. You can also access your Airtel Mobile prepaid account by texting *121#.
- For Postpaid Users – You can refer to your bill to see the Airtel number or service ID. You will find your Airtel number on the right top side of the bill.
- 4G Lite – You can easily find your registered Airtel mobile number and service ID in your bill.
- Broadband – On the Airtel Broadband bill, you can find your registered telephone number and user ID at the right top side.
- Digital TV – Your service ID and Airtel phone number can be found at the bottom of your TV’s menu.
- Airtel Money – Dial *121*9# from your phone to get your Airtel Money account mobile number or service ID.
I hope you have find your Airtel number using Airtel Number check code 2023. After this you may have to know your balance them the below question is for you.
From Where to Find Airtel Number Check Code?
You may find Airtel mobile number check code from our site ussdcode.in or may also download My Airtel App to know your Airtel number details.
What is the Code to Check My Airtel Number?
Dial *121*1# Airtel number check code from your own mobile phone. It will help you to know Airtel own number along with many more details.
How to Check Airtel Number Balance?
You can dial *123#, *282# to get your Airtel Number balance details or you may also use *121*2# USSD Code to know the Airtel current pack information. Within a few seconds a message will appear on your phone screen.
Airtel User Also Read – Airtel SIM Block Online
Hope after reading this post, you may able to find solution for how to check Airtel number and what is the Airtel number check code. If you still have any query, you may ask below.
If in case your Airtel Internet Is Not Working then also you are able to use Airtel number check code to know your Airtel SIM phone number. This method does required internet connectivity to proceed.