Every telecom provider provides a unique USSD code for their users to perform various functionings. In this post, we have shared the most recent and all valid Jio USSD codes 2022. By using these Jio codes, you can check your Talktime, data loan, offer eligibility, daily data balance, 3G/4G net pack balance check, and many other details about your Jio telecom service.
What are Jio USSD Codes?
In general, Jio USSD codes are referred to as Jio “Quick Codes”; users can submit these Jio code numbers, and the carrier network system will respond by sending a text message with the necessary required information.
All Jio USSD Code List 2022
Below you can checkout the all jio USSD Codes, that you might required to use.
|Jio Check Details||Jio USSD Codes|
|Know Jio balance/Talktime||*333#|
|Know Jio Number||Dial *1#|
|Jio Offer Check Code||199|
|Jio Emergency Data Loan Number||–|
|Check Jio 4G data usage||MBAL to 55333|
|Check Jio prepaid balance & validity||SMS BAL to 199|
|Know Bill amount of Jio||SMS BILL to 199|
|Jio Conference Call Activation Number||Click On + Sign|
|Check Jio current tariff plan||SMS MYPLAN to 199|
|Activate Jio 4G data||Call 1925 or SMS START to 1925|
|Jio Net Balance Check Code||use MyJio app|
|Deactivate Jio Caller Tune||*333*3*1*2#|
|Jio SMS Pack Check Number||199|
|Know Jio number of JioFi device||SMS JIO to 199|
|Postpaid Jio Main Menu||*111# or *222#|
|Start Jio Postpaid Miss Call Alert Service||*123*30#|
Some Other Important Jio USSD Codes
|Jio DND Activation SMS:||SMS START 0 to 1909|
|Jio Port||SMS PORT <your phone number> to 1900|
|Jio Check VAS balance||*333*1*4*1#|
|Check local call minutes Jio||*367*2#|
|Jio Incoming Call Block Code||*35*|
How Can I Get USSD Code For Jio?
Dial 1991 Jio USSD code toll-free number for any queries regarding recharge plans, data balance, validity, recharge confirmation, and offers call from your Jio number.
How Do I Check My Offer With Jio USSD Code?
To check latest valid Jio offer, you are required to use the Jio USSD offer check code : 199.
What is the Jio USSD Codes to Check Data Balance?
To check Jio balance or talk time, call *333# USSD code.
- By texting MBAL to 55333, you may check your Jio 4G data usage.
- Text BAL to 199 to view the amount and validity of your Jio prepaid plan.
- Text BILL to 199 to get your Jio bill’s amount.
Why Are Jio USSD Codes Required?
To get a brief overview of the following information:
- Check the validity and balance of your Jio plan.
- Know Your Jio phone number.
- View current special Jio offers
- Know about daily Jio data use
Finding instant information about the service might be using by jio USSD Codes.
How to use Jio USSD Codes?
- Open up the dial pad on your phone.
- From the list above, choose any Jio USSD code.
- On the dial pad of your phone, enter the selected USSD code.
- Allow time for the USSD code of Jio to be processed.
- When the procedure is finished, the text message will show up on your phone’s screen.
The list of Jio USSD code 2022 is now complete. Hope you find it informative and useful.