USSD Codes helps you to know about the various information related to SIM. If you’re a new Airtel customer and don’t know how to search your 4G net balance, read on. To check your internet data balance or any other service balance, simply read How To Check Airtel Data Balance and apply the Airtel Data Check Code 2023.
You can also check airtel 1.5GB or 2GB daily data balance consumption using these airtel 4g net data balance USSD Code.
These Airtel USSD codes are only for Airtel prepaid customers all over India. There are 3 ways by which you check your Airtel Data Balance. So, let’s start with how to check Airtel data balance and what is the Airtel Data Check Code .
Ways to Check Airtel Net Balance in 2023
- If you have an Android Mobile Phone, Then you can use my Airtel App to check your data usage, plans, and offers.
- By visiting the airtel self-care service, You can check Airtel 3G/4G data use.
- The most common method for checking Airtel net balance is to use an Airtel data balance check code.
HOW TO CHECK AIRTEL NET BALANCE With My Airtel App in 2023?
With the help of the My Airtel App, You can quickly handle all of Airtel services with ease. The features listed below are exclusive to the My Airtel app.
- Check your Airtel 4G net balance and the validity of your activated data pack.
- Recharge offers, data packs and Airtel balance transfer are all available on the My Airtel App. If somehow you forget USSD code to service once you have downloaded the software.
Follow these steps to get My Airtel App on Mobile:
- Download and Install My Airtel App (Airtel Thanks App) from Google Play Store.
- Sign up and log in to the app using your Airtel phone number. (If you don’t know your Airtel Number, You can find your Airtel number with Airtel Number USSD Code)
- Now open the application, Over the dashboard, you can now see your Airtel Data Balance, Validity, and more offers.
Airtel Data Balance with Self-care service 2023
The Airtel self-care service works in the same way as the Airtel Thanks app. You can verify all of the service usage, such as Airtel Data Balance or Net Balance, Main Balance validity with Airtel self-care service.
- Go to “Airel Selfcare” for assistance.
- On the self-care service dashboard, enter your mobile number and login with an OTP (One-time Password).
- After that, You can see your airtel data balance and main balance info.
Airtel Data Check Code For 3G/4G Internet
You can use the USSD Code to check your 3G/4G Airtel data balance. The following airtel ussd code can be used to check net balance usage mention below.
- You can search Airtel 3G/4G internet balance by dialing *121# and press 5 My Account info. After that,
- Select data services and press 1 to choose 4G/3G. (If data service is not running on your mobile then a message will display with “invalid input”.
- To know the current Airtel pack info, you can dial *121*2#, (see the 3rd no. option Data) This gives you the full detail of your current Airtel data balance with your mobile number information.
If you want to know your Airtel Balance, Then visit our blog on How To Check Airtel Balance?
Hope now you know, how to check airtel data balance with these easy and simple steps as discussed above.
Check Airtel Internet Data Balance By USSD Code
Here is more USSD Code to check the Airtel Internet Data Balance 2023 info. Lets check out with this table.
|Airtel 4G Balance Check Code||*121*8#|
|3G Airtel Net Balance Check Code||*123*11#|
|2G Airtel Data Check Code||*123*10# or *123*#|
|Airtel Night Data Balance Check Code||*123*197#|
You can also check Airtel night packs to find the best plan for you.
If you are an AT&T user then you can also know about the AT&T data balance check number to know the remaining net balance of your SIM card.
- All sim number check code list
- Ooredoo balance check code
- Airtel advance talktime loan number
- Jio conference call activation number
- Airtel conference call activation ussd code
- how to activate deactivate dnd service in Vi