Jio is one of the well-known telecom services at the current time. This brand is providing its users a good Talktime and data services at affordable pricing. But sometimes it gets important for the Jio user to know how to check Jio balance. Whether you want to check Jio data balance or Talktime. All your first need is a Jio balance check number 2022 code to know your Jio balance.
You can check your Jio balance in 2022 by 5 methods. We will discuss them one by one to know how to check Jio balance, validity.
How To Check Jio Balance 2022 | Jio Balance Check no
Jio gives you various USSD codes to get any information about your Jio sim. In order to know your Jio balance, you have to use the Jio balance check code we have mentioned below.
|Jio Balance Check Number||*333#|
|Jio Net Balance Check Code||*111*1*3#|
After dialing the codes you just have to wait for the popup notification on your screen. It will show you the balance of your Jio sim data or Talktime with validity. You can also check your Jio number by using the Jio number check code.
How To Check Jio Balance Via SMS/Missed Call?
To check your Jio balance by using missed call you have to call on 1299 number. After calling the number it will disconnect automatically and you will get a message with various options. Now you can request to know your Jio main balance with a missed call.
How to check Jio main balance through SMS
- Open message application on your device.
- Write “MBAL” in your message box.
- Fill the other section with the number 55333.
- Now click on the send button.
You can also try sending “BAL” to 199 to know your Jio sim balance.
What Is Jio Balance Check Number 2022?
The Jio balance check number is *333# that you have to dial for checking Jio sim balance.
It is the best way by which anyone can check their Jio number balance in 2022. So, we prefer you to use this Jio balance inquiry number to know your balance.
Jio Balance Check By Calling Jio Customer Care
- First, call on the Jio customer care number 1800 889 9999 or 191 from your phone.
- Select your preferred language to talk with customer care.
- Now the computerized answer machine will tell you your Jio main balance and validity of it.
- You will also be asked to know the details of your last 30 days’ recharges, available data, balance, and validity.
- Press the respective key to know about the respective details.
Check Jio Balance On My Jio Application
To check your Jio balance on My Jio application you just have to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Download the My Jio app on your smartphone from the google play store.
- Sign in with your Jio number and OTP.
- By visiting your dashboard or the main account, you will know your Jio Sim card balance.
Jio Balance Check Online | How To Check Jio Balance Online?
Yes, you can also check your Jio main balance by visiting its official website that is www.Jio.com.
- Go to the above-mentioned Jio Official site.
- Choose the sim option and sign in with your Jio no.
- You have to fill the OTP received on your Jio sim number to sign in.
- Now there you can see your Jio main balance and validity easily.
- Touch on the check usage or view more to get balance information in detail.
This is how you can check Jio balance online without dialing any Jio balance check code.
How To Check Jio Balance In Jio Phone?
In order to check the Jio sim balance in the Jio phone just dial the Jio balance number code 2022. It will let you know the real and correct balance of your Jio number immediately. You can also check Jio balance online by visiting the official site of the Jio telecom company.
How To Check Jio Balance Of Another Number?
As of now, there is no way to check the balance of another mobile number. So you have to use Jio balance check code no on every Jio sim to know their balance. To know another Jio number balance you can also log in with their number on the Jio website. You just need the confirmation OTP of the Jio sim you want to check the balance.
How To Check Jio Balance in Mobile?
You can Jio sim balance on your mobile in different ways. You can dial the Jio balance check number or use the SMS service to know your balance. The company also lets you know your Jio balance online or by using Jio app on your device.
FAQs On Jio Balance Check 2022
Check out the below FAQ which will help you out in more different queries.
What is the Best Way to Check Jio Balance?
The best way to check jio balance is to use Jio balance check number.
Is there any Jio Balance Check Number Code to Check Jio Main Balance?
By using the *333# Jio balance check no you can easily check the balance of your Jio sim number.
What is Jio Balance Check Number Code?
Jio balance check 2022 is a special code provided by Jio Company to check Jio sim balance easily.
How to use Jio Balance Check Number in Mobile?
Open your mobile dialer and dial the Jio balance code to know your Jio mobile balance instantly.
How to Check My Jio Balance?
To check your Jio sim card’s balance, you can use Jio balance enquiry number or the Jio Mb check number.