Want to know how to disable Jio Call forwarding? Whether intentionally or accidentally, if you have somehow activated Jio call forwarding then you may be looking for Jio Call Forwarding Deactivate Code. Using this code can prove to be beneficial for you as it will help you in getting rid of Jio Call forwarding or Jio call transfer service. So, here we will tell you what is the Jio SIM call forwarding deactivate code along with the method of how to deactivate call forwarding Jio SIM.
What Is Jio SIM Call Forwarding?
Jio call forwarding or simple is known as call forwarding is a kind of service in which a user can divert an incoming call to a destination i.e, another phone number, where he will be available to pick the calls. This is an amazing kind of service that can help in diverting the calls of your one number to the other number.
You can find this service with all the telecom operators in India along with Jio. With the help of this Jio call forwarding, you can transfer your Jio calls to any other operator including Airtel, BSNL, Vi, etc.
If you have activated this service then you might want to know how to disable Jio call forwarding. This article will guide you for the same.
Jio Call Forwarding Deactive Code
|Unconditional Jio Call Forwarding Deactive Code||*402|
|Jio No Answer Call Forwarding Deactivate Code||*404|
|Jio Busy Call Forwarding Deactivate Code||*406|
|Conditional Jio Call Forwarding Deactivate Code||*410|
|All Call Forwarding Jio Deactivate Code||*413|
How To Deactivate Call Forwarding In Jio?
There are two methods that you can use to deactivate the Jio call forwarding service. These methods are:
Deactivate Jio Call Transfer Through Phone Setting
The first method that you can try to stop call forwarding of your Jio number is using the phone setting to disable the Jio Call forwarding service. For this, you have to just follow the steps outlined below:
- First, you have to open your phone’s setting app.
- After that navigate for the System App management and click on it.
- Now, click on the Calling App and this will display the various call settings.
- Now, you have to just simply find the Call Forwarding option and disable it. Doing this will deactivate both conditional and unconditional Jio call forwarding service for you.
There is a possibility that you may not find the System Apps option in the phone setting. In such scenarios, it is suggested to use the available search bar for finding the call forwarding setting. If you are still unable to find the settings, then it is suggested to use the method that we have mentioned below.
Deactivate Jio Call Transfer Through Jio Call Forwarding Deactivate Code
For deactivating the call forwarding service in Jio, you can also take the help of a Jio call forwarding USSD code. The various Jio call transfer deactivate code that you can use are:
- To know how to deactivate unconditional call forwarding, you have to use the code *402.
- For deactivating no-answer call forwarding, you have to use the Jio number call forwarding deactivate code, *404.
- You can use Jio call forwarding deactivate code *406 for busy calls.
- Call deactivating conditional forwarding of not reachable calls, you can use the Jio mobile call forwarding deactivation code *410.
- For deactivating all call forwarding, you can take the help of the Jio all call forwarding deactivation code *413.
So, these are the various call forwarding code for Jio that you can use to deactivate the Jio call transfer service. Below we have also mentioned the steps that you need to follow in order to use these codes.
How To Use Jio Call Transfer Deactivate Code?
It is very easy to use these various Jio call forwarding deactivate code and you have to just go through the following steps:
- Open your dialing app and dial any of the above-mentioned codes.
- Once the code is successfully dialed, an IVR will get started.
- Now, you have to just follow the further steps provided by IVR for using this code.
So, these are some simple steps that a user may have to follow to use the Jio call forwarding deactivate code.
If somehow you get frustrated from Jio net speed or services you may also follow a simple step Jio To Airtel Port Number to change SIM card service to experience the new.
Also Check: How To Activate/Deactivate Jio Caller Tune?
Related Queries: Jio Call Transfer Deactivate Code
Q. How Do I Divert My Jio Call To Another Number?
For diverting calls to another number, you have to just the Jio Call forwarding USSD Code.
Q. Can I Turn Off Call Forwarding From Another Phone?
No, you cannot disable the Jio call forwarding from another number. For disabling the Jio call forwarding service, you have to use Jio SIM.
Q. Is Using Jio Call Forwarding Service Safe?
Yes, it is completely safe to use the Jio call forwarding service. You can use this service without any worry.