Want to know how to deactivate or stop call forwarding in Jio? Then you are in the right place. Whether intentionally or accidentally, if you have activated Jio call forwarding then you may be looking for Jio Call Forwarding Deactivate Code. Using this code can be beneficial for you as it will help you to cancel call forwarding in jio.
So, Let our guide, Which tell you how to stop call forwarding in jio and call forwarding deactivate code jio with simple methods. But before moving towards the how to deactivate call forwarding in jio, firstly know about what is Jio call forwarding service.
What Is Jio SIM Call Forwarding?
In simple terms, Jio call forwarding is known as a kind of service in which a user can divert an incoming call to another phone number, where he/she will be available to pick the calls. This is an amazing kind of service that can help users in diverting the calls of your one number to the other number.
You can find this service with all the telecom operators in India along with Jio. With the help of this Jio call forwarding setting option, you can transfer your Jio calls to any other operator including Airtel, BSNL, Vi, etc.
If you have activated this service then you might want to know how to stop call forwarding in Jio. This article will guide you for the same and will help you in using the Jio divert deactivate code.
Jio Call Forwarding Deactivate Code
Below we have mention various deactivation codes that you can use to stop call forwarding in Jio.
|Unconditional Jio Call Forwarding Deactivate Code||*402|
|No Answer Jio Divert Deactivate Code||*404|
|Busy Call Forwarding Deactivate Code Jio||*406|
|Conditional Jio Call Forwarding Deactivate Code||*410|
|All Call Deactivate Code Jio||*413|
How To Deactivate Call Forwarding In Jio?
There are two methods that you can use to stop call forwarding Jio. These methods are:
- Deactivate Jio Call Forwarding Through Phone Settings
- Stop Jio Call Forwarding Through Jio Call Forwarding Deactivate Code
Deactivate Jio Call Forwarding Through Phone Settings
The first method that you can try to stop call forwarding in Jio number using the phone setting. For this, you have to just follow the steps outlined below:
- First, you have to open your phone’s setting app.
- After that navigate for the System App management and click on it.
- Now, click on the Calling App and this will display the various call settings.
- Now, you have to just simply find the Call Forwarding option and disable it. Doing this will deactivate both conditional and unconditional Jio call forwarding service for you.
There is a possibility that you may not find the System Apps option in the phone setting to deactivate call forwarding Jio. In such scenarios, it is suggested to use the available search bar for finding the call forwarding setting. If you are still unable to find the settings, then it is suggested to use the method that we have mentioned below.
Stop Jio Call Forwarding Via Jio Call Forwarding Deactivate Code
For deactivating the call forwarding service in Jio, you can also take the help of a Jio call forwarding USSD code. There are various Jio SIM call forwarding deactivate code that you can use:
- To know how to deactivate unconditional call forwarding, you have to use the *402 code.
- For deactivating no-answer call forwarding in jio, you have to use the *404 code.
- You can use *406 Jio call forwarding deactivate code for busy calls.
- Call deactivating conditional forwarding of not reachable calls, you can use the Jio mobile call forwarding deactivation code*410.
- For deactivating Jio all calls forwarding, you can dial *413 Jio all call forwarding deactivation code .
So, these are the various call forwarding code for Jio that you can use to deactivate the Jio call transfer. Hope, With this you can get the answer for you query how to stop call forwarding in jio.
Below we have also mentioned the steps that you need to follow in order to use these codes.
How To Use Jio Call Transfer Deactivate Code?
It is very easy to use these various Jio call forwarding deactivate code and you have to just go through the following steps:
- Open your dialing app and dial any of the above-mentioned codes.
- Once the code is successfully dialed, an IVR will get started.
- Now, you have to just follow the further steps provided by IVR for using this code.
So, these are some simple steps that a user may have to follow to use the Jio call forwarding deactivate code.
If somehow you get frustrated from Jio net speed or services you may also follow a simple step Jio To Airtel Port Number to change SIM card service to experience the new.
Also Check: How To Activate/Deactivate Jio Caller Tune?
Related Queries for Jio Call Transfer Deactivate Code
Let’s see some user user queries which may help you for deactivate call forwarding in jio.
How Do I Divert My Jio Call To Another Number?
For diverting calls to another number, you have to just dial the above discussed Jio Call forwarding Code.
Can I Turn Off Call Forwarding From Another Phone?
No, you cannot disable the Jio call forwarding from another number. For disabling the Jio call forwarding service, you have to use Jio SIM.
Is Using Jio Call Forwarding Service Safe?
Yes, it is completely safe to use the Jio call forwarding service. You can use this service without any worry.