Vodafone is one of the biggest telecom operators in India having an estimated market share of around 22%. It is known for providing high-quality service and in recent times it has also collaborated with brands like Idea for providing better 4G services to the users.
If you have recently purchased a Vodafone SIM then remembering the number may seem to be a bit difficult. And in some instances, you may also forget the number.
But for tackling these kinds of situations, you can take the help of the Vodafone Number Check Code 2021. Through this code, you can easily know what your Vodafone number is.
What is Vodafone Number Check Code?
It is a kind of USSD code provided by the Vodafone Group for the convenience of its users. By using this code, a user will get a Flash Message displaying his/her mobile number. And the best part about this cost is that it is completely free to use and a user won’t be charged anything. In the below parts, we have mentioned that code along with the method of using it.
Vodafone Mobile Number USSD Code
Particularly, there is only one Vodafone Number Check Code provided by Vodafone to check the phone number. This Vodafone number check code 2021 is *111*2#. Using this code will help you to know what your Vodafone mobile number is for absolutely free.
Besides, this code, there is also a code that you can use for the same and that is *199#. This code is particularly used for checking the Vi or Vodafone balance. However, along with balance, this code allows displaying the phone number of a user. So, in this way, this code works both ways and allows you to check the Vodafone Mobile number along with the Vodafone main account balance.
How to use the Vodafone Number Check Code 2021?
Using this code is literally very easy and for this, you have to just follow the below-mentioned steps. So, without wasting any further time, let’s move on to the steps to use the Vodafone Number Check Code:
- First, open the Phone’s dialing app or the app that you use for making the call.
- Then type the USSD code and press the call button or enter button.
- Doing this will display a flash message containing your Vodafone phone number.
- If you use the 2nd Vodafone mobile number check code, then your number will be displayed along with the Vodafone main account balance.
Note: As the number will be displayed through a Flash message, so it won’t be store in your message inbox. So, it is recommended to note it down before it gets disappeared.
How can I check my Vodafone Number online?
If none of the Vodafone no check code work for you then you can try checking your Vodafone mobile number online. For this you have to just:
- Open the My Vodafone App or Vi App. If you don’t have the app then you can simply download it from Play Store or App Store for free.
- Once the app is downloaded, open it and Sign in with your SIM card.
- After being successfully signed in, you will reach the main dashboard.
- Either on the left or right top corner, you will find the option of your Profile. Click on it, and this will take you to your profile.
- From there, you can check what your Vodafone mobile number is.
So, these are the simple steps that a user have to follow for knowing what his Vodafone mobile number is online.
How do I know my Vodafone Number 2021?
If you want to know you Vodafone Number then it is suggested to use either the Vodafone number check code or the online method to check the Vodafone number.
What is Vodafone Number Check Code West Bengal?
All the above mentioned Vodafone mobile number check code are valid all over the India. So, if you reside in West Bengal then you can freely use any of the above mentioned methods for checking your Vodafone number.
Can I check my Vodafone number through call?
Currently, there isn’t such kind of service available. So, it is recommended to follow any of the above mentioned methods for the same.
Also read: Vi Loan Code Number