It often seems to Airtel users that their Airtel SIM shows no service due to various reasons. So in this today’s post, we will guide you the how to fix Airtel SIM no-service problem.
This Airtel Sim Showing No Service is also found in the case when the user inserts their SIM card after such a long time.
If you are facing any kind of network issue with Airtel, we help try to help you get it.
Tips & Trick To Fix My Airtel SIM No Service Issue
Every SIM card sooner or later expires. If your Airtel SIM card has expired because of inactivity or a SIM card short-circuit, which is pretty frequent for certain customers, you should get in touch with your local Airtel office or shop to request a SIM card replacement service while keeping your current phone number active.
Below we have shared some useful steps which will help you to Fix your Airtel SIM no network issue quickly.
Method 1 – To Fix My Airtel Sim Showing No Service
- Turn off your phone and take the SIM card out.
- Your SIM card’s gold-plated surface should be cleaned with a clean cloth to get rid of any dirt.
- Place the SIM card in Slot 1 correctly (if you have a dual SIM phone)
- Press the power button to turn on your smartphone.
Method 2 – For Fixing the Airtel No Service Issue
- In the phone’s settings, turn on aeroplane mode.
- Deactivate the aeroplane mode after leaving the device idle for 15 to 30 seconds.
Method 3 – To Solve My Airtel Sim Showing No Service
- Set the network selection on the device to Automatic.
- Wait a little while for it to automatically register with the closest Airtel network.
- Set the Airtel APN setting network to 4G/3G mode
- Change to manual mode if your network selection is currently in automated mode.
- Reset network settings by going to Settings – Backup & Reset – Network Settings.
Method 4 – Fix Airtel Sim Showing No Service
- Update your device date & time
- Get the most recent software update for your phone.
- Verify your validity and your recharge information.
These are the best and most reliable options, and they function well on all smartphones. I hope it resolves the issue of the Airtel SIM not working.
Why My Airtel Sim Shows No Service Today in 2023?
There are many other reasons for why my Airtel SIM shows no service today in 2023 like network congestion, topographical changes, power outages, etc.
What to do when Airtel shows no service?
To Resolve Airtel No Service and Signal Issues in android phones are as follows:
- Turn on & off the Airplane Mode
- Put the SIM card in Slot 1
- Reboot your Android device.
- Manually choose your carrier from the available networks on the list.
- Utilise Safe Mode.
- Replace the SIM card.
- Verify that your phone’s IMEI is not null.
- Run a phone factory reset if none of the above tricks works for you.
But doing a phone factory reset, your all data will be get lost.
Why My Sim Airtel No Service Suddenly?
When dust gets between your SIM card and your phone, it might interfere with communication. Remove the SIM card from your phone and turn it off. Use a clean, lint-free cloth to wipe the SIM’s gold connections.
Re-insert the SIM after some time and confirm that your Airtel SIM network service working.
Why is my Airtel SIM card out of service?
Your SIM is dead if it is detected and displays “No Service.” Get a replacement SIM by visiting the office of your nearby Airtel service provider. You will just receive a new SIM card; your phone number won’t change. If your contacts are stored in the SIM memory, please be sure to backup those files as well.
How Do You Fix A Airtel SIM Card That Says No Service?
Try the following methods to get your SIM card back.
- Start your phone over. To restart the phone and allow it to re-detect the SIM card, press and hold the power button for more than 10 seconds
- Make the SIM Card clean. Check the metal surface of your SIM card after removing it to see whether it has any stains
- Try a different phone
In order to find an answer to your problem that we believe will unquestionably assist you, we have discussed some of the most widely recognized problems and their answers.
If there are still problems, you can continue through the procedure and find a suitable solution at the closest service center.
Here are some important Airtel Informative blogs too that every users must have to know:
- Airtel GPRS Settings USSD Code 2023
- Airtel Night Pack 12AM To 6AM
- All Airtel USSD Codes
- Why Airtel 4G Internet Is Not Working
- Airtel Hello Tune Number 2023
- Airtel Free Data Code 2023