Do you have a slow internet connection on your Airtel 3G/4G SIM? Facing trouble in internet connectivity or speed. Even after many research don’t able to find out the correct reason or solution to get rid of slow internet connection. Then here Airtel 5G APN Settings will definitely work for you and improve your Airtel Internet Speed.
Whatever device you are using like iPhone, Android, or windows phone, You can boost up your internet speed by doing just simple Airtel APN settings.
In general, APN stands for Access Point Name. It provides all information which is necessary for your device to connect with the mobile data. Your internet service provider sends you the APN details in a message, if you’re setting up a new device or inserting your SIM card in a new phone for the first time.
Why You Face Slow Internet Problem?
Whenever you purchase a new phone or new SIM card, you need to first set up your APN settings otherwise you will face slow internet problem.
Note* Whatever SIM you purchase you had to set up the APN Setting first.
In this blog, we will provide you the step by step information on how to set the Airtel APN setting for 5G or 4G speed in the phone.
So, let get started……………
How to Increase Airtel Internet Speed?
There are some effective methods which help you to increase airtel internet speed.
- The first method is so simple, Message “MO” to 54321 to manually change the GPRS internet. Let it saves settings as default.
- Method 2– Request an Airtel GPRS setting via online.
- Go to Airtel’s official website.
- Enter your phone number
- The settings will be sent to your Airtel phone through SMS.
- Save these options as your defaults.
Now I’ll show you how to customize your Airtel internet settings to match your requirements.
Airtel APN Settings 5G Volte 2021
To change Airtel 5G APN Settings, follow the discussed below steps:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Find the ‘Mobile network’ option under Network & Internet
- Now choose “APN” (Access Point Names).
- Create a new APN by clicking the button.
- The APN settings for the Airtel network are listed below.
- After entering the new APN settings, restart your phone.
|Airtel APN Settings For 5G/4G/3G||Details to Fill|
|Connection Name||Airtel Net|
|APN (Access Point Names)||airtelgprs.com|
|MMS (Multimedia message) Proxy||–|
|MMS (Multimedia message) Port||80|
|APN Roaming Protocol||IPv4|
Airtel APN Settings For Fast Internet Speed
Just follow the above steps to make changes to your Airtel 5G APN settings for volte and experience the fast internet service on your phone. airtelgprs.com should be your APN to get the fast internet speed in Airtel.
You can check out more setting to get the Airtel 5G Speed, Do follow the below steps:
- Check the Mobile Settings to see that, Is phone data is turned on. If not then switch on this.
- Please turn on the roaming data if you are roaming.
- Check it whether your device is set to choose a network automatically.
- Check that the network mode on your smartphone is set to automatically switch between 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G Volte.
- Set you phone on LTE mode by going to Settings > Mobile Network > then choose Preferred Network Type > LTE.
If all these settings are set as correct then you will get the fastest Airtel internet speed.
If you had done any changes, Then restart your device for once after saving all setting and after that enjoy the fast internet speed.
Important Tip: In some cases, you can’t able to edit your Airtel 5G APN Settings for Volte and 3G/4G device phone. It means settings were locked and shown as a light grey with a non-edited field.
In that case, you don’t require to change such a setting because your existing connected carrier saves the setting with the best options. We also recommend you to not even try to change this setting.
Where is Airtel APN settings located?
From your android mobile devices follow the below steps to get the Airtel APN settings.
- Go to your device’s settings menu.
- Select Settings > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names in the menu.
- Go to the Add option, and the APN setting box will appear.
- Tap ‘OK’ after entering all details as shown in above table like – ‘Name field – Airtel‘ and ‘APN field – airtelgprs.com‘.
Now you have set up your Airtel APN Setting 5G, so enjoy browsing online with fastest internet speed.
You may also like to read – Airtel Dongle Login
These are the most general queries users ask many times. So clear your all doubts from here.
How can I increase my Airtel internet 4G/5G speed?
Airtel internet speed may be increased in a number of ways.
Open your phone’s settings and look for the mobile network options. Create a new APN under the Access Point Names (APN) menu.
The APN settings for the Airtel network are listed above for your android mobile device (refer to the above table).
Does Airtel 5G APN Settings work to boost internet speed?
By following the above Airtel 5G APN settings, You can boost up your internet speed in any area and experience better services.
How can I get Airtel internet setting via SMS?
Create a SMS by typing “MO” and send it to “54321.
Now wait for a minutes until you receive an Airtel internet settings SMS.
After that, open received message and save this setting.
How do I reset my Airtel APN settings 5G?
Click on “Backup and reset” in the Settings menu.
Click on the “Reset network settings”
Select “RESET SETTINGS”
Enter a PIN, Password, or Fingerprint if one has been enabled.
Select again “RESET SETTINGS” option
When the process is finished, a confirmation message will appear.
Now you can continue to set Airtel APN (Access Point Names) setting again.
Note* Be careful while doing this step other you may lose all your data from your phone if you by mistake click any other button under this Backup and reset setting.
How can I change the Airtel 5G APN settings for iPhone?
You don’t require to set APN settings for iPhones.
If still, you face any difficulty in changing the Airtel APN settings then feel free to comment below.
Also Read – Meesho Referral Code 2021 – Way to Start Earning Online